Go Back   Ecuador.com Discussion Forum > Human Rights > Human Rights in Ecuador

Notices

troubles in Ecuador

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 9th May 2007, 17:20

Lightbulb Hello

wil im new in here so i just wanted to say that Ecuador is the best place iv been im half German and half Ecuadorian i love that country and mostly because my boyfriend lives over there umm ... but wanted to talk about the elections of last year which i was with the campaing of Rafael Correa i thinkand i now that he could make think much better for Ecuador most of the presidents of Ecaudor had made the country so poor even though its cities and beautiful places are one of there big treasuries.i think it was a good idea to get those riched and unresponsable politics it was by time they did that Im only 18 years old and when i went their in 2005 it was soo bad you citizens woul imagine the poor people in that country its just like other contries i belive that since the dollar bills have primitted in Ecuador everything is a higher price and the poor people that have business dont have that much money earned to pick up there families it would be a great idea to get sucres back it was much better from the opinion of my mom so ummm... i guess there is also alot of crasy thing going on i live in California now i came 5 months ago from Ecuador after being there for 2 or 3 years will i hope Ecuador the country of 1 of my parents come out great with this presidentual.

sincerely
Eliz
Old 11th June 2009, 13:36

well that's the problem with most of the Americans. They think that whole world belongs to them and they can go wherever they want and they actually do it as well.After all they are the only super power. But exceptions are always there. Many Americans are very realistic also...