Go Back   Ecuador.com Discussion Forum > Culture/Cultura > Religion/Religión

Notices

Religion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd April 2001, 00:23

Maghatease,

The chase has gone on long enough. Try answering just one question truthfully, and without conditional statements.
The query is:

If you were not too good for me, and if you were not married, would you have my babies?

Nonson
Old 23rd April 2001, 00:24

Hello Minister.
Old 23rd April 2001, 03:25

Mr minister, could you please go back to the morocco.com forum because i had many replies. And in each one of them, some other questions where not answered. I could post and reply the last one. But i think there's still others in the previous replies. I didn't reread the conversation we had. Maybe you should reread it, read your answers and see wich ones you missed. Sorry you have to do all this but this is the only way we can solve this little problem Have a good day
Old 23rd April 2001, 03:31

Truthfully, I swear on the Koran(to show how truthfull i am) NO!! Because you are a non believer first. And second because you seem to be a really mean person. I have another question, please reply it on ukraine.com because i don't get in this forum enough and i don't know the password. I go to school and spend the rest of the time at home. So it is understandable, that i might spend alot of time on the computer. But you, you are married with a phd, obviously working. So how come you spend os much time on the computer?? Now i'm doubting if you are really who u pretend to be!! Maybe you are a teenager?? Are you??
Old 24th April 2001, 16:35

The natural man is a sensual creature. His fleshy appetites is his history. Look at the many grand inventions of his in efforts to indulge his senses, and gratify his desires of the flesh. His is a voluptous nature. This the religionists see as being deficient in moral and spiritual qualities, according to their own standards. But the worldiness of the man is his pursuit of sensual pleasure, and only absolute dictatorship over his life (to wit: Islam) will prevent him from achieving his interests in the flesh.

Nonson
Old 25th April 2001, 17:34

Man is the incarnation of the Divine Being. Beyond the presence of Man, there is no Actualization of a Deity. The Man is invested with the Divine Essence which is called Spirit, and it is that investment that gives shape and form to the manifestation known as Man. In other words, God is embodied in Man, and is found no place else to such a comprehensible degree.

Nonson
Old 26th April 2001, 00:49

Question

Curious Nonson, how does one go about objectively testing such theories?